Esqué Elect Terms & Conditions*
- Membership benefits are for the named member only and cannot be used by or transferred to any other person.
- Benefits of membership cannot be used to purchase treatments or products at discount on behalf of a non-member.
- The complamentary vouchers cannot be used for treatments with senior or expert therapists.
- The complimentary treatment vouchers cannot be changed, refunded or swapped for any other alternative.
- The valid dates of the vouchers cannot be changed or extended.
- Your Elect voucher must be handed in at the time of treatment, otherwise payment must be made in full. Should you forget your voucher, please pay in full at the time of treatment and you will be refunded when you hand in your voucher.
- Membership expires 1 year from the joining date. To renew your membership, simply re-join.
- Membership can only be cancelled within 1 month of the joining date. Any benefits received through membership prior to cancellation will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Cancellation of membership must be made in writing.
- Membership discount is not valid for the following:
- Purchase of Esqué gift vouchers
- Purchase of Esqué Elect Membership
- Purchase of promotional packs, gift experiences, promotional stock, sale, voucher offer, discounted stock or promotional treatments
- Purchase of treatments from visiting professionals or staff not employed directly by Esqué (e.g. semi-permanent make-up, botox etc)
- Purchase of promotion day vouchers or spaces
Purchase of items from the Esqué website
- For purchases of treatments, courses or products in combination with any promotion, voucher or discount offer
- Unused benefits or expired vouchers cannot be reimbursed, transferred or credited.
*subject to change without notice